Just 99 miles to go

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday 2/20

I'm thinking lately how getting ready to go riding is a pain in the butt. I guess its really bad cold weather riding. You gotta go through the check list, tights/shorts( which ones the heavy or light ones), shoes, helmet, gloves, waterbottle, helmet, etc. So today I sort of revolted and went for a quick fun ride at Rosaryville. Had to take the shoes but left everything else off. Thats right, no helmet. Woohoo, I'm free. I've been debating on putting flats on the 29 and just carrying the clipless in the truck for longer rides.

I just fooled around there. Practiced bunny hopping and explored some. But I was on the bike dammit enjoying myself.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

yes...
I have said it before
and
I will say it again
"I hate spending 10 minutes to get dressed for a 25 minute ride!"

but
such are the things we do to maintain