Just 99 miles to go

Friday, March 09, 2007

Upcoming weekend.

Man I wanna ride.
I need to ride.
I'm getting really cranky.

Last night I had to cancel another one of my night rides at Rosaryville.
Drove the 20 minutes down to the park and back on my lunch just to check out the park.
I didn't have to walk very far to see the mess that it was.
I'm not sure what's going to happen to my rides after daylite savings time.
They don't start until 7:00, after the change sunset will be at 7:11. I'm sure I'll keep them up through mid-april but it doesn't make much sense after that.

This weekend what I wanna do is a road ride and a trail ride.
What I'll probly end up doing is some trailwork at the Rose, and probly some trailwork at the Cedarville. Although we might ride through Cedarville with some saws.

The only workouts I've been getting are the trainer.
Not going for any type of distance. I'm only doing an hour but I keep trying to push my avg speed. Started at 13.5 and now I'm up to 16.7. I hope this will help keep some kind of real life fitness going.

seeyall

No comments: