Just 99 miles to go

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Day , hell I don't remember. PO

So I noticed my good leg is getting stronger. I guess the compensating its doing for the other one is starting to kick in. So, when summer gets here and I'm wearing nothing but shorts I'll have an over developed left leg, under developed right, and overly developed triceps ( from crutching).

Nothing new with the knee other than one of the incisions bled some. I was working on my flexion and I guess I over did it. I went into the office today and did more paperwork. I got home around 5:00 and fell asleep again on the recliner. I can't figure it out. I hope its just that the healing process takes it out of ya without you realizing it. I'd hate to think I'm doomed to have to include afternoon naps into my schedule.

I made it into the basement and got some weight lifing in. 4 sets of benching , 4 sets of curls, and 1 set of dumbbell press. I've got a system set up now. I sit on the bench, sit back and do some benching, sit up, pick a dumbell up off the floor and do curls.
Tommy

No comments: