Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Day 18, Getting harder to use crutches

As the leg feels a little better each day its getting harder and harder to stay on the crutches. I catch my self "cheating" more and more. I've been driving using the left for brake and right for gas but today outta instinct I started using the right for both and it felt natural again.
End of knee Talk.
When I was thinking about doing the sm100 mtb race, I bought a video of the 03 race and watched the hell outta it. I loved the opening scene and the song that they picked to go with it. I was finally able to find it and burn it to CD. It's "Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson. It amazing the way music can make ya feel. I'm always in search of new music. If ya got any suggestions, let me know. My tastes run more into heavy, high energy stuff. No death metal though.

tommy

No comments: