Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wednesday 2/16

I'm still limping, but I wanted to sweat. Went ahead and used the eliptical. That first 5 minutes was hell and I was about to quit but then the knee started loosening up. I planned that if I could stay on it, I'd do 40 minutes. I've been slowly raising the time I stay on it. At 40 minutes the calorie counter said 901. Hmmm, I've never had it above a 1000 and wantedto see if it rolled over or kept counting. It kept counting. Ended up at 45 minutes and 1011 calories. The pace was alot slower tonight at the start. Still not sure how much this will help cycling. I can never get anerobic (I think thats the right term) on it, I can't spin my feet fast enough. Its really not that strenuous. I'd do longer but boredom sets in. I've got a stereo with 5 cd changer that I go through, but I'm thinking about putting a TV down there. They weather should be getting better soon so hopefully I won't be using it much longer.

No comments: