Just 99 miles to go

Monday, May 14, 2018

Knee replacement class.

Had my required class joint replacement class at the medical center.  I didn't learn much have that I haven't already learned off the internet.  Judy went with me as my "coach".  She took about a whole page of notes.  I've never been much of a note taker.  If its interesting enough to write down, I'll probly be able to remember it.  I did learn I'd need a catheter. I've never had one but from what I hear they are no fun.  so far thats the only thing I'm worried. about.
I'm glad she went with me though.  Medical stuff bores me to death and she tends to remember the little details that I missed or will forget.  And since she's my wife and worried about me, she tends to ask alot of questions and get all the details ahead of time.  I'm more of a "go with flow" type of person.  I thought that I'd be the youngest person in there but not so much.  There was actually somebody younger than me and most of the persons were only a little bit older than me.  I felt like I was with "my people " .  Everybody walked with a limp or wierd gait or were fidgeting in there seats or standing up to relieve our stiff achy joints.

Next step, final dentist appt to get my clearance.

No comments: